2012 Outdoor Season Recap
Written by Administrator
Monday, 06 August 2012 17:01
WOW!!! The Texas Stallions Track Club had another banner year! Check out the following accomplishments!
- Held our 1st Indoor Track and Field Season -- traveling to Texas A&M and University of Houston!
- Hosted the 1st Annual Texas Stallions Relays featuring over 20 clubs, over 500 athletes, and over 1000 spectators! A special thanks to our sponsors, this event would not have been possible without your support -- RoadID, Hind, Denny's (6504 FM 2920), Armstrong Action Photography, Bates Security and Investigations, J. Franklin Juice Plus+, Black Fire Entertainment!
- We had record registration for the Outdoor season with 52 athletes!
- Check out our athlete accomplishments below!!!!
- We had numerous team records set!!!!
- We had 17 athletes qualify for the AAU Junior Olympics!
- We had 3 athletes participate in the TAAF State Championships with one placing 6th in the Senior Boys 1500M -- Christopher August
- Several Top 25 finishers at the AAU Junior Olympics!
- Brianna Johnson
- Tre'Neice Elder
- Shania Lacy
- Gabriel Goodman
- Dectrick Edwards (Semi-Finalist)
- The most in one year to make the National Elite Youth Honor Roll - Six.
- Abena Ofori - Intermediate Girls High Jump, #88
- Brianna Johnson - Youth Girls Triple Jump #49
- Tre'Neice Elder - Youth Girls Triple Jump, #84
- Shania Lacy - Bantam Girls Shot Put, #86
- Oliver Scheerhorn - Midget Boys Shot Put, #66
- Young Men's 4 x 800 (Christopher August, Christopher Byas, Christopher Collins, Derrick Rogers), #58
Last Updated ( Tuesday, 07 August 2012 04:51 )